- KAKatrina A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoWorthy purchase
I purchased the size up (12) although I’m usually a 10 and was quite shocked about how tight it still was on me. Quite a firm fit.
Using for the first time in water though it had a lot of give and I’d say felt more baggy once wet allowing a lot of water to seep inside. Took a few minutes before I felt comfortable With the water temperature on my body. Not as warming as my spring suit but maybe I would need to choose the size 10 even though I may struggle to zip it up. Overall, I still love the ease of getting it on and off so happy with my purchase but probably not as useful for the colder months.
- DWDiana W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivity OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoVery well done
Worth it ! Now I am
Not afraid of the oceans temperature when I go to the beach . Amazingly well done .
- LDLyn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSize 12
Perfect fit and incredible fabric. Very well made. I originally purchased the size 10 (I'm 170cm and 68 kgs) - (the top was slightly too snug) so swapped it for a 12. I had no trouble returning the original. I haven't taken it out on the water yet, but totally confident that it will be awesome and get me through some chilly NZ paddles.
- TMTrisha M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivity DivingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoT2 instead
The Chillproof was on back order for a while and so Sharkskin graciously upgraded my order to a T2 zipper top instead and its amazing. Appreciate the great service!
- AWAnne W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivity SwimmingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat
Hard to squeeze into if you have boobs at all, but that's why I ordered the zip version 😊